By Aryn Savard
Groove … first of all, before you can find it, we must figure out what it is. Let’s take a look at a few definitions:
groove (noun)1. A long narrow furrow or channel.
2. Slang A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
3. Slang A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is especially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
4. Slang A very pleasurable experience.
grooved, grooving, grooves (verb)1. To take great pleasure or satisfaction; enjoy oneself: just sitting around, grooving on the music.
2. To be affected with pleasurable excitement
3. To react or interact harmoniously.
Finding Your Groove
Groove then, by definition, should involve something that one enjoys doing, is a pleasurable experience and where you can react or interact harmoniously (we will ignore noun definition #1 and 2 as those don’t sound like fun at all!).
>> Read More